Friday, April 18, 2014

Lessons Learned

Blog Series: Middle East

A look back at the journey God took me on and urged me to write about while I was there.


As I look back on my journey through my Discipleship Training School & our Outreach to the Middle East, my heart fills.  I contemplated at how much I wanted to put out for the internet world to read and decided I won't explain, but wanted to at least share the deep things... even just at a glance.  Here is a little peak at what God did for me through it all:

-Finding JOY in each & every single moment.

-Fighting against depression... & winning. Finally.

-Realizing that I AM worthy of deep friendships.


-Being vulnerable to others brings healing.


-Letting go of my past and becoming FREE.


-Forgiveness that brings breakthrough in my life & relationships.


-A much clearer picture of Gods character, goodness, and sovereignty.


-Trusting Him one step at a time. With everything.


-Letting go of my own agenda and trusting Him through it all.




That's it to my Middle East series. I hope y'all enjoyed!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment