Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Stepping Stones - PayPal account link & an update on YWAM funds!



$5,500

That's how much we have raised for YWAM!! Thank you to all who have helped :)  Either by donations, helping with fundraising events, and/or your prayers.  Y'all are so awesome!

That means, approximately only $7,500 left to go! I know God will provide for us, in HIS timing.

Pay-Pal Account:

I finally set this up!  Find the "Donate" button on the top right side of this page if you'd like to  contribute.  You do NOT have to have a PayPal account to donate; PayPal's fees are 2.9% + $0.30 for each transaction (taken out of the donation).  You will not pay any fees for using this service.  This PayPal account is solely for YWAM funds; it is not tax-deductible, but a quick, easy way to give nonetheless!


Tax-deductible donations:

For tax deductions, you can give to us through our church:

Potomac Heights Baptist Church
37 Glymont Road
Indian Head, MD  20640

(check to church; our names on the memo line).


These are just our stepping stones, taking one day at a time... trusting God in each and every step.  There is so much freedom living life like this.  Sometimes I get caught up in trying to have the whole picture figured out, but in this, I just can't.  I  can't even pretend to be in control of this situation (or of my life for that matter) anymore.  It's out of my hands, and whatever God wants to do with me, He can!  I feel safe in this place :)

I will continue to give updates on our journey; thank you for keeping up with us!  Please continue to pray for our faith, trust, hope, and funds.

Thank you guys!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment