Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Recipes I've tried recently


Recipes I’ve tried recently
I’ve always liked to cook.  I used to help my grandma and mom bake when I was little.  I also used to make meals for my mom and I when I was living with her before I got married, and still do sometimes!  Now that I have my own home, I love to cook new things at least once a week (or so I try).  I have a pile of recipes in my recipe binder that are just waiting to be tried and I just keep adding to the list!  The new recipes I’ve recently tried are the following:
Spinach-parmesan cakes :: so tasty and so healthy!
Homemade pop-tarts :: messy & time-consuming, but really tasty and a LOT healthier than store-bought pop-tarts
Chewy chocolate cookies with cream cheese frosting :: easy to make and colored the icing to make them fun!
I'm learning how to gather recipes I want to try and to just pull them out when I am about to go on a grocery shopping extravaganza.  I love to find recipes that I can put in my recipe binder and share with others how good they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment